Lewis argues that, before you can look into history to determine if a particular miracle has happened, you must first look into philosophy to determine if miracles CAN happen. A brilliant and heavy work of philosophy, theology, and history, this book covers a lot of ground in detail and will make you think.
Listen to Lewis’s words about this book by watching “Miracles – A Preliminary Study by C.S. Lewis Doodle (‘The Scope of This Book’)” here: https://youtu.be/BboJqrW8a8U
Do you know something awesome which everyone else needs to know? Let me know in the comments below! Enjoy this Bit of Orange, And thanks for letting me be your Rent-A-Friend.
- How Old is “YOUNG”? | Confessions of a Young Earth Creationist Ch 1.5
- Jackson Pollock and My Love of FIRE
- Why am I a YOUNG Earth Creationist? | Confessions of a Young Earth Creationist Ch 1
- God and Isaac Newton | Sunday School for Sinners and Saints #4
- Why is this debate worth having? | Confessions of a Young Earth Creationist INTRO